Registering a Student

In order to register your student for school, you will need to gather the following documents.

Enrollment Documentation:

  1. Birth Certificate.
  2. Social Security Card (if available).
  3. Immunization Records
  4. Most Recent Report Card.
  5. IEP (Individualized Education Plan) ~If applicable.~
  6. Court Custody Paperwork (if applicable).
  7. Verification of Residency:
    1. If you own: We can check the tax rolls.
    2. If you rent:
      1. We need a copy of your lease stating who lives there.
        ~ Or ~
      2. Complete and have the landlord sign a residency affidavit in front of a notary (Blank affidavits are available in the main office).

Once you have all the required documents, please contact the School Counselor to schedule a time to complete paperwork and submit the required documents outlined above.

If you have any questions, please contact the School Counselor at 570-888-7742 Ext. 3704

Comments are closed